OTHER TORONTO LANGUAGE PROGRAMS:
- Transfer to partner colleges and universities without IELTS or TOEFL.
- 30+ partner colleges and universities in Canada.
- Mock-college classroom.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
PRESENTATION & DISCUSSION
ACADEMIC RESEARCH SKILLS
Each English level is 4 weeks.
- General English Program (ESL): Students who are evaluated at Level 12 or below, will start in the General English Program.
- English for Academic Purpose (EAP): Students who achieved IELTS 5.5 (writing above 5.0) or are evaluated at Level 13 or above, will start in the EAP program.
- University & College Preparation Courses
- Art Portfolio program
Advanced University Preparation
FREE PLACEMENT SERVICES
- Introduction and recommendation of programs based on your goal and interests.
- University or college admission guidance.
- Organizing workshops, tours, or fairs with partner colleges and universities.
- Successfully obtaining the letter of acceptance.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Step 1: Take level test from UMC’s website.
- Step 2: Contact the Pathway Coordinator or your agent to build your study plan.
- Sept 3: Submit the admission package.
- Step 4: Pay tuition & Acquire the letter of acceptance from UMC.
- Step 5: Arrive in Toronto, Canada.
- Step 6: Apply for university or College.
- Step 7: Successfully Entry to university or college.