LEARN ENGLISH ONLINE WITH CANADIAN CERTIFIED ENGLISH TEACHERS!
- Weekly 8.5 hours of online & offline learning.
- The interactive learning environment and on-demand video-learning.
- Unique techniques, activities, and study projects.
- Maximize the core skills to become proficient.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Online Learning: 3 hours per week of in-person classes with a Canadian certified English teacher.
- Offline Learning: 5.5 hours per week, including on-demand video-learning, assignments, group work, tasks, exams.
ONLINE LEARNING TIME SLOTS
You may choose from below 2 different time slots for the 3 hours of online learning classes every Tuesday & Thursday.
- Effective Communication
- Speaking Skills
Trial Class – On-demand Video-Learning
HOW DOES IT WORK?
STEP 1 – Download Schoology
Schoology is a distance learning readiness kit that you can download learning materials, upload assessments, and check the webinar link. You will receive an invitation email that includes the course code from the instructors 10 minutes before the 1st class.
STEP 2 – Download Zoom
Zoom is an online platform for the face-to-face webinar. You will receive an invitation email that includes the zoom link from the instructors 10 minutes before the 1st class.
STEP 3 – Access to QuickSchool
Quicschool is a school management system, which allows you to check attendance, assessment scores and test/exam scores. You will receive an invitation email from the administration on the 1st week of school.
STEP 4 – Get Ready & Join the Class
For the best learning environment, we recommend you to prepare headphones or earphones and microphones before the class starts. You will receive invitation emails 10 minutes before your 1st class. If you didn’t receive any invitation emails, please contact us at email@example.com.