INTENSE IELTS TEST TRAINING PROGRAM
- Achieve the necessary score in a condensed amount of time.
- Weekly exam samples and practice tests.
- Focus on 4 sections of the test: Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Part 1: Learn about the IELTS test procedure and format.
- Part 2: Develop your IELTS reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
- Speaking Skills: Speaking Part One
- Listening Skills: Listening Section One
- Reading Skills: The First 3 Common Types of Reading Questions
- Writing Skills: Writing Task 1 – Charts
- Speaking Skills: Speaking Part Two
- Listening Skills: Listening Section Two
- Reading Skills: The Second Set of Reading Questions
- Writing Skills: Writing Task 2 – Graphs, Tables, Maps, the introduction paragraph of Essay
- Speaking Skills: Speaking Part Three
- Listening Skills: Listening Section Three & Four
- Reading Skills: The Last Set of Reading Question Types
- Writing Skills: Writing Task 2 – The Introduction, Body, and Conclusion of an Essay
HOW DOES IT WORK?
STEP 1 – Download Schoology
Schoology is a distance learning readiness kit that you can download learning materials, upload assessments, and check the webinar link. You will receive an invitation email that includes the course code from the instructors 10 minutes before the 1st class.
STEP 2 – Download Zoom
Zoom is an online platform for the face-to-face webinar. You will receive an invitation email that includes the zoom link from the instructors 10 minutes before the 1st class.
STEP 3 – Access to QuickSchool
Quicschool is a school management system, which allows you to check attendance, assessment scores and test/exam scores. You will receive an invitation email from the administration on the 1st week of school.
STEP 4 – Get Ready & Join the Class
For the best learning environment, we recommend you to prepare headphones or earphones and microphones before the class starts. You will receive invitation emails 10 minutes before your 1st class. If you didn’t receive any invitation emails, please contact us at email@example.com.