Some of the students do not need a visa if they are planning to take a language course for less than 6 months. However, most of the students who travel to Canada will need a student or visitor visa.

Find out if you need a visa here.

Apply for a visa here.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

clear formPost comment